Thursday, February 9, 2012

Clipix!

My chores are suffering again this morning! Today I have been learning how to get organized using clipix!

     My "Great shoes" clipboard is quickly filling up! I have had so much fun! clipix is pioneering the way we organize our online lives! A totally amazing and free tool to organize thoughts and ideas! Groceries and Holidays!  Recipes and dreams! A friendly community where you decide who views your clipboards!

    Organizing gift ideas for that special someone? Simply customize privacy settings to ensure there is no peeking! Or collaborate with co conspirators with clipix Synchboards! Away from your computer and need the ingredients for that awesome recipe you want to try or the materials for a great DIY? No worries! "There's an app for that!"

                                                                    

    I can't wait to begin adding to my clipboards and creating customized boards that I can reclip and share with my Facebook and Twitter friends! Shoe wish lists and so much more!

    What would you clip?

    How about movies that have changed your life or that song you just can't shake? Books you would love to indulge in. Wish lists! Gift ideas! Home projects! Thoughts and quotes that say exactly who you are! Clipboard possibilities are endless and always useful! Want to see for yourself what I am buzzing about? 

              clipix    

  How would you use this amazing tool? Leave a comment and share your ideas! Start your online organization today! Sign up for clipix and join in the fun!

 

 

   

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...