Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Roses and thorns...

   It is true! The way to a mans heart is in fact through his stomach;0) There is nothing I love more than seeing the door swing open and watching the days tension melt off of my husbands face when he catches a whiff of sweet cinnamon rolls or something delicious for dinner! Admittedly every night is not gourmet and we have begun a leftover regimen...Its my favorite part of the day!

   Last night we had Navajo tacos! And yes as my daughter pointed out "Made by a real Indian!" This recipe has been passed down for generations..... no not really! All jokes aside try this out! I found it on cooks.com! Wickedly delicious, and makes a great leftover!

3 cups flour
2 tbs sugar
1 cup water or milk
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

Mix dry ingredients. Add milk and knead until a firm ball has formed. Then depending on your liking...I like mine thin so I rolled them out with a rolling pin, or form with fingers and drop into oil! Dough will rise and cook until golden brown:) Pow wow at the table share your day and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...