Friday, August 19, 2011

The dog says...

My girlfriend Kaci was looking at my husband and I as if we had lost our minds! Eyebrows raised into her hairline as she stifled a giggle....I realized we were doing it again. Doesn't everyone narrate for their dog? Add humour to the already humorous actions of their four legged family member? Our canine companion is still a pup and a silly one at that. More amusement has come from that dumb dog than any other source hands down...Sitting here at the counter tonight reminiscing over the last few days I ask my husband "Do you think other people narrate for their dogs?" He laughed a good old belly laugh and said something that always makes me realize how much and why I love him..."I don't care!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...