Sunday, January 15, 2012

Success....I think!

     I love to try new things! I love knowing that "Yes I can!" Or the "Yeah, I tried that and well...." My sweet husband's grandmother was Italian and I am forever hearing stories of a lady I never knew but love. He loves to talk about her cooking. I have wanted to try gnocchi for a while but honestly felt intimidated! I found the best recipe and tutorial! 101 Cookbooks It was a chore I won't lie. I felt nervous as I began to knead the potato's.....I think my first time went pretty well!


    The whole fork trick had me perplexed! I have the confidance now to try again! We served them over hot garlic marinara sauce and cheesy french bread! Try it out and let me see your success!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful and it looks like you did a great job! I am a new follower from Bloggy Moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look GREAT! Well done! I must try them some day! Thanks for stop by my blog. I am also a eager student of life. Following your story now.

    cariños,
    Fara

    www.littlethingscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...