Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby food lid rattles...

 
     Unto the baby food jar lids.....My intention is to hang them from the handle. If this looks upside down to you then simply turn the bow and deco and attach a hook to the top of the lid:)

   
    I started with my old friend floral wire! Loop around your jar and secure.

 
     Fold wire in half, looping around your finger to create the handle. Twist your wire back down the length of  the stem and secure. Add a drop of hot glue to secure the base.

 
      I used Krylon's Sterling Silver spray paint.

 
     Hobby Lobby is having a wonderful sale right now! Certain scrapbook supplies are 50% off! These 3D stickers were regularly $4.00 and I got them for half price!


    Decorate and enjoy! Again, all I need is my tree:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...