Friday, October 28, 2011

Creeeeeepy...

    I love a good old scary movie...not the modern slasher flick! I love the old fashion suspense thrillers. Vincent Price portraying anything Poe in my book is awesome! There are so many oldie goldies that will raise the hairs on your neck! Watcher in the woods, the original Amityville, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, 1963's Haunting of Hill House! I could go on and on...Gaining on the Halloween Holiday leaves this weekend open for some fun! My cute husband is not of the same persuasion...He covered his eyes through most of Wolfman Lol...H&K's

 We did revisit an old favorite this week! Hocus Pocus is good clean fun for everyone:D

    Morning time around my house is the calmest. Baby K lays down for a nap and I lay with her until she is sleeping soundly. During this time and because of the whole "babies and background noise" I quietly flip through channels not really paying attention and plot out my day ahead. Yesterday while channel surfing eerie music caught my attention....OK I'm watching now....The grainy color and dark contrast of the film were indeed intriguing. I was soon enough hooked and according to the epg was watching The Haunting of Julia a 1977 Mia Farrow film.....

Good old fashioned thriller! Great for getting into the spirit of the season:)

By the way...I saw my first Christmas commercial!

Happy Hauntings!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...