Friday, September 2, 2011

Treasure hunt...

      This morning before the fondant goes on the cake, and dinner is put into the crock pot...Even before the house is clean and preparations for tomorrow are final I have made a choice. Inner me has been begging for five minutes. Five minutes for just me. Sounds selfish right? Nope:) Everything I do is for the benefit of my family. The smile on their faces and the memories we are making. Five minutes for mom is a good thing!

    So of course I went to the DI...Lol! I love that place! For fifteen bucks I found several items that with a little love are going to be wonderful additions to our home. I received an awesome compliment from our daughter the other day:D She loves how bright and inviting our home has become since I have made the transition to working from home. I thought to myself about this for a minute...isn't that part of the deal? To create a environment that makes my family feel the love I have for them! I read this quote this morning...

" Life is not about waiting out the storm, it is about learning to dance in the rain"

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...