Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wordless Wednesday! Kinda wordless anyway...

    If I had to chose one picture to sum up my marriage it would be this picture taken at our open house...

    We are a team. Where I am too empathetic and a push over he is no nonsense. Where he is too no nonsense I am empathetic helping him see the good in bending a little....When I am down and filled with doubt he is my voice of reason. When he is down I softly whisper in his ear. He has my back and I undoubtedly have his. Pulling each other along...

  Four years ago today we set out on an extraordinary journey. Trusting in fate and believing in each other. Scared out of our wits we said "I do!"

    Happy anniversary babe! I love you to the Moon! Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for trusting me. Thank you for loving me without condition...

    I cannot wait for all that is in store for us. Knowing we are strong enough for battles. Yet loving enough to capture the laughter till one day we are old mountain bums reminiscing on life side by side in our rockin chairs...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...