Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The great debate...

   
There is an inner debate going on in my head right now! As we work to piece our bedroom together one questions seems to loom! Keep the Chevron stripes...or not?! I love mixing vintage with modern and that is how the striped accent wall came to be. Once we mounted the headboard it took me a good week to find a bed set I liked! Do you know how hard it is to find a solid one color bed set? I love being girly....but all the comforters in the world are Fancy Nancy! I just wanted something simple!


     I finally found this solid Grey set. I had these green pillows and threw them in for contrast...but they did not look quite right! Wrong shade O Green! Enter Pinterest! I am officially addicted! There are literally hundreds of thousands of ideas for deco pillows! It of course seemed genius! I mean it is just so hard to match shades bleh! Using the same green I used on the headboard had to be the way to go to pull it together.....


 I also added a little color to the Grey throw pilows....


What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...