Thursday, July 12, 2012

Finito! And an awesome feature!



   Baby K's nursery is being featured!

   Stop by I Heart Pears and look around this beautiful blog for many great shower and nursery themes and ideas! Thanks Elise!


 Sweet Baby K's room is finally done! I was having so much fun I had to force myself to stop! Once I had the branches touched up I went back through with a few different shades of brown for shading and added glitter to random areas! I kept all of her Well Child exam records and I was able to chart her growth from birth on the trunk of the tree!


 One final touch was this book mobile. With some floral wire, hot glue and ribbon I created a unique corner look. I hope she enjoys this for years to come!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...