Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Days like these...



We woke up to a surprise this morning! Our beloved Winter season is within reach! Everyone was up early to share in the excitement!

Do you know what I love more than anything? Besides the obvious of course:) Cooking in the chilly weather! Our home is our haven, nothing delights me more than to see the faces of my husband and kids as they shuffle through the door after the world has had its way with them, catching a whiff of warm deliciousness!



Today their noses will be greeted by homemade vanilla toffee cinnamon rolls and oh man! The crock pot is killing me with the smell of made from scratch broccoli and cheese soup! I love the seasons and enjoy my time at home! I can't wait for snowmobile trips! Woot woot!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE winter, of course I'm in an area that has a song called "It never rains in Southern California". I do look forward to winter and all things winter - rain, slow, cold, fires...

    Found you on Aloha Friday. Come by 100lb Countdown, Like Me on FB Push 2 a New You or Follow Me on Twitter @100LBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an amazing time of year! Thanks so much for stopping! Looking forward to visiting;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...