Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today I am grateful for...


     Fellow bloggers and their amazing ideas! The ribbon bracelet tutorial from tatertots & jello has saved the day! As a very important date nears I have been struggling! A dear beloved friend of ours is fighting a battle no parent should have to battle....

 
      I was about to order the plastic bands everyone wears in support of cancer awareness when I found this darling idea on Pinterest. I immediately fell in love and made it my own. I love that it is more personal and amplifies the message of whom we are fighting for! I had so much fun with different ribbons and stitching! I had left over charms from mothers day crafts, buttons and small beads.....




With all my heart! Love and miss you guys!
                                                
                                                  Loressa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...