Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A nearly wordless Wednesday...

       Bloggers Blahk! Otherwise known as writers block...

    I have been suffering from bloggers blahk! This morning as I put in my time on the treadmill, watching the Cool T.V. out of the corner of my eye and wondering if Phil Collins watches the video for I Can't Dance with amusement like the lady in the Prego commercial "What other questionable choices have I made?!"... Wondering and laughing out loud I wished that the time would pass me a little quicker which also lead to the random thought "Maybe if I just stay on the treadmill time will slow down?" Is it just me or do the minutes literally crawl during a workout?

    Anyway my original wonderings on the treadmill were in regard to my lack of posts lately...    I do not know if I am suffering from writers block really or if I am just "In it" Have you ever seen the movie Garden State? It is one of my favorites. I also helps that I adore Zach Braff....In the movie "Large" is trying to see life and it's meaning while dealing with the loss of his mother. While he is home for her funeral he meets Sam played by Natalie Portman. This is where the phrase "In it" came from.

"In it"

   In my head trying to figure out and solve the dilemas of my little world Trying to understand with an open heart the intentions of those around me. Fighting to see reason. Hoping to in my own little way contribute to the happiness of the hearts around me while keeping every piece of me intact...


Feeling a little like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...