Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall makes me Crafty Crazy!

    With two big room remodels coming up my little brain is on overload! There are a few things I am sure of.... mustaches and  chevron stripes are on the wish list!

    A orange chevron headboard is marinating in my mind! Lets get the small things done first! 

    While in Jackson Hole the girls and I fell in love with the mustache craze! We found a mustache board, turned it over and saw the price tag! Yipes! Hobby  Lobby has these burlap boards! Wait till they are on sale and save up to 50%


    The board comes pre painted! So all you need to do is sketch out your staches and paint them black!  So easy! So cute! My total cost for this project was $7.00! The price tag in Jackson? $40.00!


    If you have an amazing mom like I do! All of the things I know I learned from my crafty mother! An original mind! Pre Pinterest! 

Anyway! 

    I borrowed my moms scroll saw and cut out a few cute mustaches! Oh man! I can't sleep at night! The Fall season is upon us and I have a saw at my house! So many great projects coming up! 


    Have something great you are working on? Share it!

4 comments:

  1. Very happy to be following you back by email - you have some really cute ideas here! It's great to have crafty skills - I've often had the $7 vs. $40 experience that you did, and it's such a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I live for great deals! It is a blessing to be able to do with your hands what your eyes and mind can see! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas! I make a lot of my own crafts, also, and you are right about the cost of creating versus buying it. And, of course, it's so much fun to create. Found you over at Katherine's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting! Creating is a wonderful talent to have! It is a lot of fun:) Thanks again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...