Friday, March 8, 2013

I have been a bad blogger....

 

 

My sincere apologies! If you are a new follower please leave a comment so I can return the favor! I am a bit behind!


    The blogger community has always been kind to me! I assume I am just like every other mom blogger out there! Sometimes real life takes control and before you know it your side hobby takes a backseat! Thankfully my sweet little sister is gracious enough to post once a week for me! This year has in its short time already been a whirlwind! 2013 started with four funerals, a car accident, health scares and more! Adjustments and new responsibilities are abundant! We have taken it all in stride and learned once again that each day is a gift....

    At the beginning of the year I received a leadership calling. A calling that I was not prepared for, but non the less a calling that was needed and I am once again humbled by the power of blessings! Friends, true friends and family that have faith and unconditional love for our little family.... Now lessons need to be planned and activities carried out..... This morning as I contemplate the order of the many tasks that must be accomplished I can't help but smile and bask in the inner peace that after 33 hard years, has finally found me! Amongst the chaos is love, a true love and a deep devotion....

    A turkey dinner for a new family needs preparation, which I am happy to provide. A five mile run to keep in time with my training, which I am lucky to do! A two year old with the beginnings of fierce Independence to battle, which thanks to the hard work of my husband I get to do! A mountain of laundry, piles of dishes, dirty spring floors, potty training, middle child syndrome, pre teen angst, swim, gym, a three day getaway with my husband to prepare for, that I am fortunate to experience! 

    I will get on top of things again soon, for now I am reveling in my own little world, and loving every minute! Learning from new opportunities. Growing from each day that I am granted! Alex sings it best! I am on top of the world!

   

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...