Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wordsful Wednesday...

'New York Med' Goes Where No Camera Has Gone Before | Video - ABC News


Did you watch NY Med last night?


    I personally had been waiting for this on pins and needles! I have been a Dr. Oz fan since the Oprah days! Because what he does is fascinating! Years ago  I was over half way through an associates degree in medical assisting when my life began to totally fall apart. Last week the premiere of a medical television show stopped me in my tracks and took me back, forward and beyond....


    If the stars align I will be heading to school with my baby. This time after my LPN. If you are not watching NY MED check it out next week! Awesome!


Happy Wednesday!









   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...