Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The road ahead...


    Do you ever look down the road ahead and wonder if you have the strength. Do you ever look back at the winding path twisting up behind you that lead you to this current place and think it a miracle...

   "The right thing"


    I am always learning from life and never questions its lessons. If I look back on a mistake and there was a lesson to be taught I never regret its place in my life. Suffice it to say I have never made the same mistake twice. It is funny how at certain times in life you assume you know all there is to know. That you know your heart inside out....

   That is usually when the hand is dealt. The time when you truly have to dig deep and resurrect your old ferocity and combine it with new strength you never knew....

    For the last eight and a half years I assumed I was doing the right thing. Assumed I had it all figured out. Turns out I knew nothing. I gambled with the most precious gift given me, believing it was for the best. Now as I face the road ahead it is with all the courage I can muster. All the hope I can surrender...

   This is the right thing to do


   It just took me a little longer than it should have to learn what it was I needed to do. That is the silver lining I suppose. I have eight years of experience leading me to this all consequential decision. It had to take this long for the pieces to fall into place. It needed years to grow and flourish into fruition...

    Life is never easy, but with our eyes and hearts open we will continue to learn and grow from Life's Curious Wisdom...


Loressa

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...