5) Spread filo sheets and cover with plastic wrap or towel.
6) Arrange 1 filo sheet on working table and lightly smear with margarine.
7) Place 2 more filo sheets, brushing each with margarine.
8) Using a sharp knife, slice all layers of filo sheets to make 12 rectangles.
9) Drop 1 tablespoon filling in center of each rectangle.
10) Gently bring the filo corners together to seal and form bundle.
11) Do the same with remaining filo sheets and filling.
12) Arrange the bundles on ungreased baking tray.
13) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
14) Remove the pan from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.