Friday, April 27, 2012

Believe everyday is a gift...



    I have received so many sweet emails this morning! Yes! All is well! And no, there will not be a hop this week! I have been suffering from a case of life at it's craziest! I sincerely enjoy my blog and all the fantastic opportunities that are coming and have come my way after many hours, sweat and tears....

It is my five minutes each day

   I would not even no where to begin if you were to ask! Between end of school reports, projects and room parent duties! Redecorating our new awesome trailer! That is a whole different post! Because for $0.00 Yep! I said zero! I was able to revamp the interior! Old flannel sheets make the perfect cozy camping atmosphere! Pics posting soon:) With a little mechanical TLC we will be up and running in no time! Campers beware!

   So there is that! 

    Struggling yet triumphing with my 4HB diet. Triumphant because I have said goodbye to my muffin top! Woot Woot! Struggling because it is hard. The support of my husband has been that needed extra boost! The curious eyes of my children as I wrap my burger in romaine lettuce... When you are raising very impressionable young ladies whom's self esteem and identities are developing  you do not get to say "I m fat!" "I m struggling!" " I feel insecure...." Truthfully I do not feel fat, I just want to feel good! You know what I mean Mamma's!

Sigh

    Coming to grips with the reality check of a lifetime and thankful for promptings! Our eight year old was struck by a teenager on a dirt bike....on her bicycle! Earlier that morning as we sat down to apple pancakes I felt I needed to really rail on my kids about their bike helmets. They have recently entered the "I look stupid in my helmet!" phase. Later that afternoon I hit my knees and tearfully thanked my Father for black and blue knees and torn jeans...


     Sitting down to catch my breath this morning with my spinach and egg salad, Judy Garland crooning in the background I prepare for all that must be accomplished today. 

    Smiling as I replay my sweet husbands 40th birthday which was yesterday. Wondering how on earth I  pulled off yesterday with a work meeting, homemade cheesecake, the wrapping of forty of his favorite things......laughing out loud at the look on the teenage checkers face as my one year old chucked her shoe at him in sporting goods! Steaks on the barbie! Loud honking from passing cars as they read the kids sign "Honk! My dad is 40!" Kissing his sweet face! He is my knight! Loving the laughter...

Life is good 

" I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful beautiful life!"

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...