Saturday, December 3, 2011

"No wings pleas"


                                                     

    As Santa's helper I simply had to look to see what my daughter had in mind for her Christmas wishes... While I gingerly opened the sealed envelope addressed to the North Pole, my mind prepared for the mountain high list of toys and gadgets that would meet my eyes. Instead I found myself drying my eyes at what I read. The sweet simple innocence of my darling little girl.....

    "Dear Santa,


   I would like a bowanda-rrow and a wish to fly pleas no wings. I love my dreams wen I fly. And to fly wen I want to."


    I love being a mother to this kid! She opens my eyes and teaches me something new nearly every day! I hope she never stops believing in magic and pray she never loses sight of her dreams!




Happy tears:)

1 comment:

  1. So I've totally been blog stalking you :) I think this may be my new favorite post EVER!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...