Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Countdown...



Can you believe it is nearly time! I have been saving baby food jars for months now convinced that I would reuse them for something at some time...Inspired by a few darling ideas that I saw on Studio 5;)



 Carefully cut and bend back the lid...Then snip off the sharp edges.


                         I used a light cinnamon acrylic paint to create a rusty look.


     While your paint dries decorate your jar. I used frosted tissue sheets.



                    To create the handles I folded over the wired ribbon and glued.
     

 Target your area:) Mine is our banister which I love and always like to decorate fun for the Holiday!




   

Up out of the reach of curious fingers but within woderous eyesight.


Only twenty four more! Will post the finished product!


Happy Happy Seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...